Style Diaries #1













#1
















I have wanted to do something like this for a while so I thought I would start off with a style diaries where I write all about my style and other related things such as fashion tips and hacks and how I style things and trend try. ( you get the idea)


I wanted the first post to be a Q and A style post on my style just to start it off.



Who are your style and fashion inspiration?
Mostly I am inspired by Rihanna when it comes to fashion, especially styling because she and her stylist create some the most unique ways of just wearing clothes. I don't think you could really understand unless you are mad about fashion but she just looks flawless.

What is your favourite piece of clothing to wear?
My favourite piece of clothing to wear is probably, not that exciting, is the grey-marl sweatshirt. Its actually from the menswear section in Primark and it was on the sale which makes it even better. I bought it in an XL so it is super baggy. I am really loving the french brand, Vetements at the minute with that oversized baggy and distorted silhouette which many designer seams to be grasping onto and this I feel is a perfect version of that. 


How would you describe your style?
Really?? I haven't got a clue hahaha. My style is a bit of mish-mash of everything. I feel the clothes I wear and even when I go clothes shopping all depends on my mood. One minute I feel like being girly, which is hardly ever really, and then sometimes, in fact, most of the time I like to be quite simple but smart. I love my oversized shirts and my black skinny jeans with a smart suede boot but I like dresses that are not too fussy, simple silhouette, if it has a pattern then I go for plain ones.
My style has definitely picked its way through as of recently though but being only 18 I'm pretty sure I've got a long why till I find exactly what my style is. 



Who is your favourite designer/brand?
I really love Alexander Mcqueen, I mean who doesn't really hahaha hahaha. But recently my favourite designer has been the house, called Vetements which I mentioned earlier. I just love their silhouette and design process. I feel they are probably the designer of this era so far. 


What your are favourite high street stores to shop?
My favourite high street store has to be Zara. It's like my second home, once I'm in, I'm never coming out. I just end up loving everything it's amazing. But as well this I love H and M, they are could at keeping their clothes trendy and in with the current styles while still catering for everybody and their different styles. I love going to Topshop but as of recently, I have tried not to buy anything because I have hate for their quality of their clothes. I love their clothes and could buy the whole store sometimes but everything I have bought from them has not lasted long, it has never ripped, stretched out, or like their jeans they fade and then if you don't have a thigh gap like me the inside of jeans rip. I used to buy joni jeans all the time but it came to the point where I couldnt afford £34 every month to replace them.








I hope you enjoyed this and if you have any ideas or post you want me to do in this series let me know in the comments below, thank you.

Comments

  1. Excellent blog and really interesting to read and more informative. If you need of any car removal or CASH FOR CARS COMPANY we would be the best option to choose we are always customer oriented service and we fulfill all the needs for. So don't hesitate do call and know the worth of the cars.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts