my uniform

Today I thought I would post an OOTD.
I used to love posting an outfit of the day pictures and posts before a neglected my blog, it was my favourite thing to do but with college and just my lack of effort I don't think I've managed to post one in a long time, anything for that matter really.

I really want to get my blog up and running again so I thought an outfit of the day would be perfect, especially because at the minute my style is taking a dramatical change mainly because I feel I've grown up a bit more now and I don't mind being a bit adventurous with my choices and what I wear. 

My outfit today is inspired by Rihanna and her amazing way of layering and matching garments together as well as current trends of army print and that luxury sports vibe that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE.

(Outfit details at the bottom of the post)

Wear your shirt off the shoulders and button it up down the front to add a cool, relaxed vibe to your outfit, just like Rihanna has been doing recently.
































FentyxPuma
My new guilty pleasure
Outfit Details



- Body chain- New look(sold out) Alternatives


-Pool sliders- Fenty x puma



SaveSave
SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts