My shoe collection

Hey Gus, So this is my first post for 2015 and I didn't want to do anything extravagant so I thought I would do something that I love looking at myself which is shoe collections especially on you tube so here you go. I don't have many shoes compared to others but I have a good amount for me. Just a disclaimer I haven't pictured every shoe I own just because some are old, dirty and not something you want to see hahaha and plus I don't think anyone will be interested in my work shoes and shoes I wear around the house. 




Heels

Primark

Primark

Primark

Primark

Rihanna for River Island

Rihanna for River Island


Other

TK max ( TJ max if your american)

Primark, got them in a black and a metallic colour

Underground, left are the Apollos and right are the wulfruns. LOVE THEM
 Get the wulfruns here

 Get the apollos here


Dr Martin x Agyness Deyn, dont mind my toe :D

Birkenstock Rios, cant wait for summer

Get the Birkenstock Rios here


I know from looking at this it looks like I have a lot of heels but I really dont its just the heels I have seem to be the only clean and nice looking shoes I have left in my wardobe hahhaa. Many of my flats have had it and need replacing but once I find a shoe that I love I tend to wear that and only that but oh well I am thinking of investing into a pair of timberlands but havent quite decided yet.

I hope you enjoyed this post and stayed tuned for more posts, thank you, I love you <3 <3 <3


 



Comments

Popular Posts