'Get to know me' Tag


Hey Guys

Today I wanted to do a tag and the one I have chosen I have seen on YouTube and on different peoples blogs. Also the 'Get to know me' Tag is good for me as it will allow you to learn and know more about me as a person here on blogger. :)
I got this tag from LeBeautyGirl so go see her version of it.

I hope you enjoy xxx

1. Are you named after anyone?  Not that I know off but it would be quite cool if I was as it would give my name more meaning haha.

2. When was the last time you cried? Urm about two weeks ago in the Easter holidays. My revision for my final exams is etching closer and the stress levels keep rising and they still are Aaaarrrrrgggghhh.

3. Do you have kids? No 

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes I would say so but I might find myself a bit boring maybe haha. Plus if i had chocolate or any food I would keep away from myself. Does that even make sense.

5. Do use sarcasm a lot? I use sarcasm a lot when i am with and around my friends. Thats just how we are, we like to have fun a lot.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I say no but i have noticed i am the type of person that once i have done something i didnt like the idea of or want to do i normally end up liking it or wanting to do it again. So i would say yes i wouldn't mind trying it but the idea of doing it scares me to death.

7. What's your favourite cereal? I don't really have a favourite cereal because I mostly just have porridge but if i had to pick it would be cocopops.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? When I first meet someone i always look at what they are wearing just because of my interest in fashion. I also like to see what there personality is like too. Features and looks tend to be the last thing notice and look at on a person, personality is always more important then looks in my opinion.

9. What is your eye colour? Blue

10. Scary movie or happy endings? I haven't quite got the hang of watching scary movies but i do own some scary movies that i am into but for the most part I prefer a happy ending.

11. Favourite smells? Freshly cut grass, baby powder coconut and my Rihanna Reb'l Fleur

12. Summer or winter? It depends I love snow but i love the summer sun at the same time so i would have to say both.

13. Computer or television? Computer definitely, i hardly ever watch TV any more and if i do i am watching a film. My whole life runs around the internet to be honest.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Last summer when i went on holiday to Tunisia.

15. Do you have any special talents? Im quite good at drawing, especially fashion which is one of my interests.

16. Where were you born? England 

17. What are your hobbies? I love fashion and designing fashion also. I am quite a big book worm also, once i start to read a book if i like that then i probably won't be able to put it down.

18.Do you have any pets? Yes i have one dog called Ted, he is a Patterdale Terrior.

19. Favourite movie? My favourite movie is probably Skyfall but recently i have been obsessed with the film, 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. It makes me really want to be a Geisha :'(.

20. Do you have any siblings? No i am an only child.

21. What do you want when you grow up? In job wise i really want to be a fashion designer or anything fashio related. But in personality wise i wish to be a kind hearted person that people can look up too and ask for advise if they need it. 


So thats my 'Get to know me tag' done. I hope you found this interesting and i hope it inspire you. 
I tag anyone reading this and anyone that wishes to do this tag. 

Love you lots xxxx

   








Comments

Popular Posts