Another UPDATE

                             (sorry, :D )



Hey guys, update again. I have been doing exams since the 4th December so that's why I haven't been very active. I finish them completely tomorrow on the 13th so after that I will be free and will be much more active nearer to Christmas. Also I mentioned that I was going to do a review on the Riri hearts Mac hibiscus kiss bronzer blusher duo. But I have come to the conclusion that because I am getting more pieces from the fall and winter collection for Christmas I may as well wait until I have all of them together so the review is bigger and better. I also purchased the diamonds cream colour base so that's a sneak peak of what to expect in the review. 

Make sure you check out my:

Tumblr- Raggedamelia.tumblr.com

Instagram- Raggedamelia
                - Badgalame



Comments

Popular Posts